Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Senior Commissioning Engineer to work in the Munster / South Leinster Regions.
Duties will include:
- Completion of preliminary documentation and equipment checks.
- Initial power-up of MCC’s, rotation checks for motors and I/O point to point checks.
- Setting up of instrumentation and scaling of instruments back to main control system.
- Uploading of first draft of PLC/HMI code and de-bugging as necessary.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/waste water treatment plant.
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
- Adherence to all H&S legislation, documentation and procedures.
- Completion of Commissioning Documentation on-site and return to Head Office.
Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user or Operations Department
Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Electrical Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Capability to make control programme PLC and HMI modifications desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on email@example.com for more details
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View