Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Senior Commissioning Engineer to work in the Munster / South Leinster Regions.
Duties will include:
- Completion of preliminary documentation and equipment checks.
- Initial power-up of MCC’s, rotation checks for motors and I/O point to point checks.
- Setting up of instrumentation and scaling of instruments back to main control system.
- Uploading of first draft of PLC/HMI code and de-bugging as necessary.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/waste water treatment plant.
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
- Adherence to all H&S legislation, documentation and procedures.
- Completion of Commissioning Documentation on-site and return to Head Office.
Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user or Operations Department
Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Electrical Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Capability to make control programme PLC and HMI modifications desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View