Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Senior Commissioning Engineer to work in the Munster / South Leinster Regions.
Duties will include:
- Completion of preliminary documentation and equipment checks.
- Initial power-up of MCC’s, rotation checks for motors and I/O point to point checks.
- Setting up of instrumentation and scaling of instruments back to main control system.
- Uploading of first draft of PLC/HMI code and de-bugging as necessary.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/waste water treatment plant.
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
- Adherence to all H&S legislation, documentation and procedures.
- Completion of Commissioning Documentation on-site and return to Head Office.
Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user or Operations Department
Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Electrical Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Capability to make control programme PLC and HMI modifications desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on email@example.com for more details
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View