You will be responsible for commission building management control systems as part of customer orders incorporating the supply, design, installation and commissioning of building management control systems.
Supervision of, and preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
- Regular attendance to site for meetings, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance activities.
- Perform factory and site acceptance tests, identifying actual and potential non-conformances
- Assist with project management, planning and review of technical decisions and challenges
- Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
- Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
- Provide mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff as well as job project/contract training for customers
- Additional activities to meet contracted requirements and/or to provide customer service and support
- Systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting of maintained systems
- Identification of new opportunities while attending customer sites to promote Services growth
- Undertaking of Small works projects including cost effective and efficient design of BMS HVAC controls systems
- Ensure issued instruments and tools are in working condition; report any losses or breakages to Regional office in compliance with Health and Safety procedures. Maintain calibration of test equipment
- Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or electronic discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate related work experience as required.
An understanding of HVAC and Building Services Applications
- Experience in commercial or industrial applications rather than domestic markets.
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Sound commercial acumen, experience in cost monitoring & control, quality control, subcontractor management and designer management
- Proficient with MS project CAD, Visio as well as Word and Excel
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Be available to join an out-of-hours call-out rota.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View