You will be responsible for the management and analysis of this data pool to formulate and implement a strategy that will maximise the value and relevance of the data going forward. The team will be focused on helping engineering improve their products as well as helping our customers manage their business in a more efficient and reliable manner.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in white space and creating impact from the ground up.
In this role you will have strong opportunities for both technical and personal growth, where you will be empowered to have the freedom to innovate, using data mining and Machine Learning technologies to gather data insights.
- Build a team that can deliver our vision.
- Use cutting edge cloud technologies, state of the art Machine Learning techniques and complex statistical models to leverage data, drive decisions and improve predictability and optimisation at scale.
- Lead and drive projects from start to finish, to develop insights to facilitate business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross functional product, data and engineering teams to define problem statements and design analytical solutions.
- Interpret results, create insights and translate problems into impactful metrics and visualisations.
- Statistical data exploration, preparation, modelling, prediction, clustering, analysis and reporting.
- Follow industry best practices.
·Degree/Masters in Data Science, Mathematics, Physics
.3 – 5 years professional experience
.Sufficient knowledge of machine learning modeling techniques, and experience visualizing model outputs for engineers, customers and stakeholders.
·Degree level Qualification in a related discipline. Further education an advantage.
·Communicate compellingly. Convert insights from analytics to stories. Be an advocate for data science and machine learning, and how to create new capabilities and drive transformation.
·Experience in statistical inference, unsupervised machine learning, supervised machine learning, reliability/survivability models, and/or predictive maintenance.
·Good understanding of large-scale data mining and machine learning techniques for clustering, classification, regression, and anomaly detection.
·Ability to manipulate and visualize both structured and non-structured datasets.
.Project leadership, management of project team, sizing and estimation of project timelines and cost.
.Understanding of automotive engines and their performance would be an advantage to any candidate.
.Knowledge of tools like Python/R, Tableau and SQL.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View