The Senior Dev. Ops. Engineer will provide support, knowledge and expertise around our CI/CD pipelines which underpin the activities of our software teams.
They will be tightly integrated with the IT Security, Cloud Support and Software Development teams ensuring that the objectives of each group align and that they can be delivered efficiently.
In addition the Senior Dev. Ops. Engineer will work closely with Standards and Compliance to ensure local policies and processes are followed.
- Form part of the DevSecOps core team i
- Assist in the transition of CI/CD pipeline to AWS
- Improve automation and enhance security of CI/CD pipeline
- Review cloud native and alternative applications to enhance CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure implementation of Secure SDLC policies and industry best practices and provide direction on driving improvement
- Provide platform support to Dev teams and support development activities
- Assist in re-architecting environment and software to take advantage of micro services and container technologies.
- Review and analyze security status of developed software by reviewing security scans
- Constantly strive to improve DevOps environment through research and innovation
Must have excellent diagnostic skills
Must have experience with Linux OS, MacOS and Windows operating systems
Be able to work as part of a multi-discipline team to achieve common outcomes.
Display leadership, planning and co-ordination skills
Must have experience working in Developers, DevOps and Software Engineering teams
Must have experience with DevOps tools such as Nexus, Jenkins, BitBucket, Fisheye/Crucible and JIRA
Experience with AWS including native CI/CD tools and monitoring utilities.
Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes an advantage
Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible also an advantage
Familiarity with audit processes and standards such as GDPR, GAMP, ISO 9001, NIST and ISO 27001 an advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View