To become a trusted partner in your nominated target accounts developing, managing and implementing a commercial strategy to ensure the sustainable and profitable sales growth of my clients products, solutions & services. As the client manager you will be accountable for maintaining a strong working relationship with the account and our business performance within it.
- Develop, manage and implement the commercial strategy for your nominated target accounts ensuring you drive cross business collaboration to meet the customers, and companies needs
- Work with your target accounts to identify, understand and define their requirements, proposing and specifying best company solutions that bring innovation and improvement to the accounts’ operations
- Develop a strong services relationship with your target accounts. Map their installed base. Drive proactive and digital service plans in line with product philosophy
- Identify, influence and convince key stakeholders in the decision-making process within your target accounts. Ensure you have strong working relationships at all levels and functions within your customer network strengthening the companies position and the acceptance of our proposed solutions
- Identify, facilitate and drive growth opportunities within the targeted accounts ensuring that we work throughout the project supply chain (direct or indirect) to deliver the maximum cross business opportunity available
- Work with internal colleagues across all Lines of Business, Sales, Marketing Technical and Technocommercial teams, countries and centrally led account teams to ensure effective regional, national and international collaboration
- Act as single point of contact for all of target accounts. Take responsibility to ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved (by the most appropriate owners within the business units) to a satisfactory level.
- Using our CRM tool ensure that all activity and opportunities within your target accounts are detailed. Using the CRM fully track the opportunities from concept to delivery ensuring we are correctly resourced to support the account and supply chain partners are engaged.
- Develop your business understanding to ensure you are fully versed in our strategic initiatives and have the ability to articulate and sell our companies product/s story and the value it brings to the customers operations.
- University Graduate or equivalent experience
- Strong and demonstrable sales success at executive level; strong relationship management skills; proven ability to follow sales processes and work to demanding timescales
- 3 years plus experience in sales & solution selling in the Data centre space
- Strong contact base/relationships in the Data centre spcae
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Overview:Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system....View