Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.
Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong possibility the role could become permanent
You will be part of the European Commercial Finance team for one of the business divisions. You will be controlling the budget of the regional support function, driving the cost efficiency across the region, analyzing financial performance. You will be in constant collaboration with the peers and business leaders across Europe
- Regional support function cost control (25Me people costs)
- Manage monthly closing, interchanges
- Perform monthly analysis
- Prepare quarterly rolling-forecast
- Track cost saving actions
- Drive cost awareness and cost conscious behavior
- Your key stakeholders are the budget holders (business VPs) and European management team
- Improve the efficiency of the monthly controlling process
- Improve the accuracy of quarterly forecasting
- Regional P&L analysis (800Me sales, 90Me support function cost)
- Monthly prepare regional support function analysis in cooperation with local country controllers
- Perform quarterly organization / cost efficiency benchmarking across the region
- Develop / redeploy cost efficiency dashboard
- Ultimately, develop in country cost blueprint (direct and allocated costs)
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 3- 5y experience in the Finance function (FP&A or controls) ideally from an Auditing background.
- You need to be a pro-active person, team player with international mindset.
- You should demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail to perform in this role as well as ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communication both written and oral is key.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and IFRS principles.
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantageous.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View