Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.
Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong possibility the role could become permanent
You will be part of the European Commercial Finance team for one of the business divisions. You will be controlling the budget of the regional support function, driving the cost efficiency across the region, analyzing financial performance. You will be in constant collaboration with the peers and business leaders across Europe
- Regional support function cost control (25Me people costs)
- Manage monthly closing, interchanges
- Perform monthly analysis
- Prepare quarterly rolling-forecast
- Track cost saving actions
- Drive cost awareness and cost conscious behavior
- Your key stakeholders are the budget holders (business VPs) and European management team
- Improve the efficiency of the monthly controlling process
- Improve the accuracy of quarterly forecasting
- Regional P&L analysis (800Me sales, 90Me support function cost)
- Monthly prepare regional support function analysis in cooperation with local country controllers
- Perform quarterly organization / cost efficiency benchmarking across the region
- Develop / redeploy cost efficiency dashboard
- Ultimately, develop in country cost blueprint (direct and allocated costs)
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 3- 5y experience in the Finance function (FP&A or controls) ideally from an Auditing background.
- You need to be a pro-active person, team player with international mindset.
- You should demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail to perform in this role as well as ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communication both written and oral is key.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and IFRS principles.
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantageous.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View