Senior quality engineer required for my multinational client based in Galway.
To ensure the highest standard of Quality is achieved in the production of all our Products.
- Managing and updatin the quality management system (QMS), across all production operations and driving continuous improvement within the QMS
- Management of customer complaints process, carrying out failure mode analysis and implementing required CAPAs relating to complaints or other internal issuesHandling supplier quality issues
- Carry out regular product inspections on production floor ensuring that defective products do not reach the customer and relevant CAPAs are carried out in a timely fashion.
- Maintain calibration of all equipment on site and organise external calibration where needed.
- Provide technical assistance relating to materials used in rotational moulding and pipe manufacture including analysing and approving new materials for use in production.
- Maintain calibration of all equipment on site and organise external calibration where needed
- Carry out internal audits and oversee all surveillance audits
- Oversee document control within all departments and ensure all standard procedures are updated.
- Collecting, analysing production data in Ireland and other group sites on a weekly basis, prepares reports and makes recommendations
- 5+ years' Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Quality Management diploma or degree level or in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Audit experience is desirable
- Possess knowledge on Quality management systems, ISO 9001:2015 or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with various teams
- Problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- This position requires a professional individual who can manage a stand-alone position with meticulous attention to detail, strong reporting and communication skills and high levels of organisation.
- Possess the ability to work productively, with initiative and drive under tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View