To implement the companies Commercial Strategy for the Energy BU in the Utility and Renewable markets across Ireland.
To develop and maintain a broad range of contacts up to and including C-level in order to ensure that the Company meets or betters the requirements of its Sales & Cost Targets.
To introduce and promote new products and solutions with a focus on Smart Grid ready products.
- Maintain and grow the profitable sales of companies product offering within the Key Segment.
- Successfully drive, Implement and enforce the company strategy for the Utility & Renewable Segment in the country.
- Engage with customers & partners to exploit opportunities to grow.
- Work closely with the product managers and solution architects to bring a differentiating value proposition to the customer, leveraging the complete products offer portfolio to ensure that our products & solutions are specified and included in RFQ's
- Manage & Coordinate internal stakeholders to respond to all RFQs and deliver timely and complete tender packages.
- Develop effective working relationships at Corporate, Technical & Procurement levels and be the recognized customer contact in this segment.
- Work with Marketing Services and Channel Marketing Managers, to achieve the targeted levels of visibility and market share in the Utility & Renewable segment.
- Develop and deploy a Strategic Account Plan which defines our core value proposition to the customer and summarizes key pillars of action for growing the account.
- Take responsibility for the development of your competencies in line with companies Competency Framework.
- Own and co-ordinate key customer issues, taking appropriate action to solve problems and minimise customer disruptions
- Experience in the Electrical Utility or Large Scale Renewable Segment
- Extensive Sales/Marketing experience ideally with a strong background in Medium Voltage Products & Solutions.
- Strong and demonstrable sales success at executive level; strong relationship management skills; proven ability to follow sales processes and work to demanding timescales
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View