To implement the companies Commercial Strategy for the Energy BU in the Utility and Renewable markets across Ireland.
To develop and maintain a broad range of contacts up to and including C-level in order to ensure that the Company meets or betters the requirements of its Sales & Cost Targets.
To introduce and promote new products and solutions with a focus on Smart Grid ready products.
- Maintain and grow the profitable sales of companies product offering within the Key Segment.
- Successfully drive, Implement and enforce the company strategy for the Utility & Renewable Segment in the country.
- Engage with customers & partners to exploit opportunities to grow.
- Work closely with the product managers and solution architects to bring a differentiating value proposition to the customer, leveraging the complete products offer portfolio to ensure that our products & solutions are specified and included in RFQ's
- Manage & Coordinate internal stakeholders to respond to all RFQs and deliver timely and complete tender packages.
- Develop effective working relationships at Corporate, Technical & Procurement levels and be the recognized customer contact in this segment.
- Work with Marketing Services and Channel Marketing Managers, to achieve the targeted levels of visibility and market share in the Utility & Renewable segment.
- Develop and deploy a Strategic Account Plan which defines our core value proposition to the customer and summarizes key pillars of action for growing the account.
- Take responsibility for the development of your competencies in line with companies Competency Framework.
- Own and co-ordinate key customer issues, taking appropriate action to solve problems and minimise customer disruptions
- Experience in the Electrical Utility or Large Scale Renewable Segment
- Extensive Sales/Marketing experience ideally with a strong background in Medium Voltage Products & Solutions.
- Strong and demonstrable sales success at executive level; strong relationship management skills; proven ability to follow sales processes and work to demanding timescales
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View