We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Team Leader for our Customer Engagement Centre, based in Dundalk, Co Louth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of team leaders in a busy call centre environment, communicating company goals and objectives and ensuring they are met. You will be required to take a proactive approach to the coaching & development of the Team Leaders and implement new initiatives to build on the sales culture within the centre. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and will benefit from a competitive basic salary (DOE) and commission structure.
- 5+ years of leadership/management experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Proven track record of mentoring and coaching at a senior level, meeting company objectives and KPIS.
- You possess strong communication skills with a high level of professionalism to interact with a wide variety of internal and external parties.
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual, you are results driven with excellent organizational skills.
- Competitive salary DOE + commission
- Private health insurance after 1years service
- Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- Active sports and social club with monthly “Chicken Wing Fridays”, staff away days & team celebrations
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense International provides award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industry. We have established a company culture that nurtures and develops talent and we will ensure you continue to progress in your career, becoming the leader and person you know you can be.
If you think you are the right fit for SalesSense, apply today or call our dedicated recruitment team on 091 380 500 for more details.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View