Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer organization to ensure our offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the services commercial objectives of the local organisation.
Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted DNO accounts and segments.
To actively promote and educate applicable installed base services with target customer base, Specific attention to customer pain point.
To develop robust knowledge of the full Electrical Distribution, at both Low Voltage & Medium Voltage, installed base services offer, and how to apply the offers across the customer lifecycle.
Ability to cross sell the company offers;
Develop working knowledge of all Services offer portfolio from other lines of business (Buildings, IT ) and competently apply these to customer “pain points”
Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with:-
- Best in Sales principles
- Personal Sales plan
- Company policy, objectives and strategy.
- Bridge Front Office capturing the opportunity data and producing reports and forecasts in a timely manner
Provide relevant and timely information to the tendering team Regular interaction with the FSE.
Working with internal colleagues in all Entity Sales, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams and Countries to ensure effective cross-entity, regional, national and international team co-operation.
Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units.
Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing.
To manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools.
Actively monitor the actions of competitors.
- The successful candidate should have a degree level in engineering and at least > 2 years sales experience with some sales experience in electrical engineering
- Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience is a must for being a trusted advisor and create demands
- Account management skill
- Cold calling and Social selling
- Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
- Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems
- Background on BMS. knowledge.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View