Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote services offers, be in communication with all levels of the customer organization to ensure our offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the services commercial objectives of the local organisation.
- Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted accounts and segments.
- To actively promote and educate applicable installed base services with target customer base
- To develop robust knowledge of the full offer based on, installed base services offer, particularly around our ‘Power Systems’ offers and how to apply these offers across the customer lifecycle
- Ability to cross sell the offers
- Develop working knowledge of all Services offer portfolio from other lines of business (Buildings, IT ) and competently apply these to customer “pain points”
- Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with policies
- The successful candidate should have a technical qualification preferably at degree level in engineering and at least > 2 years sales experience with some sales experience in electrical engineering
- Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience is a must for being a trusted advisor and create demands
- Account management skill
- Cold calling and Social selling
- Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
- Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough knowledge of service offering throughout the asset life cycle. Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View