Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote services offers, be in communication with all levels of the customer organization to ensure our offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the services commercial objectives of the local organisation.
- Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted accounts and segments.
- To actively promote and educate applicable installed base services with target customer base
- To develop robust knowledge of the full offer based on, installed base services offer, particularly around our ‘Power Systems’ offers and how to apply these offers across the customer lifecycle
- Ability to cross sell the offers
- Develop working knowledge of all Services offer portfolio from other lines of business (Buildings, IT ) and competently apply these to customer “pain points”
- Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with policies
- The successful candidate should have a technical qualification preferably at degree level in engineering and at least > 2 years sales experience with some sales experience in electrical engineering
- Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience is a must for being a trusted advisor and create demands
- Account management skill
- Cold calling and Social selling
- Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
- Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough knowledge of service offering throughout the asset life cycle. Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View