The role of the Skip scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule skip deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling skip collections and deliveries from our skip management system.
- Scheduling skip driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View