- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies (T-SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions (SSRS).
- Design, develop and deploy integration packages (SSIS).
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Installs and maintains MS SQL servers running MS SQL server 2012 in an enterprise level production environment.
- Planning backup and recovery of databases.
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in Computing
- Needs to be proficient at analysing Information
- Needs to have excellent SQL Server database development & administration skills including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS. Familiarity with Java is a plus.
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 2+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Developer role with proficiency in writing T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Great data analysis experience
- Great database design and analysis skills
- 1+ years administration of Microsoft SQL 2008+ in a high transaction 24*7 environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Overview:Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system....View