- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies (T-SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions (SSRS).
- Design, develop and deploy integration packages (SSIS).
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Installs and maintains MS SQL servers running MS SQL server 2012 in an enterprise level production environment.
- Planning backup and recovery of databases.
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in Computing
- Needs to be proficient at analysing Information
- Needs to have excellent SQL Server database development & administration skills including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS. Familiarity with Java is a plus.
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 2+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Developer role with proficiency in writing T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Great data analysis experience
- Great database design and analysis skills
- 1+ years administration of Microsoft SQL 2008+ in a high transaction 24*7 environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View