- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies (T-SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions (SSRS).
- Design, develop and deploy integration packages (SSIS).
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Installs and maintains MS SQL servers running MS SQL server 2012 in an enterprise level production environment.
- Planning backup and recovery of databases.
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in Computing
- Needs to be proficient at analysing Information
- Needs to have excellent SQL Server database development & administration skills including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS. Familiarity with Java is a plus.
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 2+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Developer role with proficiency in writing T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Great data analysis experience
- Great database design and analysis skills
- 1+ years administration of Microsoft SQL 2008+ in a high transaction 24*7 environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View
The IT Manager is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the....View
My client is currently recruiting a Quality/Audit Coordinator/Team lead with responsibility for 3 quality auditors in locations around Ireland to inc NI, to ensure that depots adhere to and ....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View