The primary purpose of the role is to provide effective control on the upkeep of stock systems and be an integral part of the internal control team for physical stock and stock systems supporting all the main operational departments.
- Part of Internal control team for physical stock and stock systems.
- Management and upkeep of stock systems (ERP, Sharepoint lists, web processes)
- Replacement of implant expiries (Every day and in bulk monthly) for consignment.
- Management of returns system i.e. Blue Bags /Tags and back-office sharepoint list.
- Act as the main contact for all consignment queries from Sales Reps and completion of various consignment lists on excel.
- Ordering and assembling new consignment and loan instrument / implant sets through purchase approval process.
- Liaising with suppliers daily for lead times.
- Responsible for the management of damaged instrument replacements and management of ‘Used’ Instrument stock
- Quoting and costing of new loan/consignment sets for Sales Reps (to facilitate Capital approval forms)
- Assisting in management of small and large scale stock management programmes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of ERP Systems and Microsoft Office (NAV an advantage)
- Knowledge of distribution supply chain model and/or operation of a consignment business model, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Experience working with Microsoft suite
- Minimum of 2 years working in a service driven, customer focused role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop and maintain strong working relationships, notably with internal departments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT systems and technical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude and works on own initiative
- Flexibility to “do what it takes” to get job done
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View