The primary purpose of the role is to provide effective control on the upkeep of stock systems and be an integral part of the internal control team for physical stock and stock systems supporting all the main operational departments.
- Part of Internal control team for physical stock and stock systems.
- Management and upkeep of stock systems (ERP, Sharepoint lists, web processes)
- Replacement of implant expiries (Every day and in bulk monthly) for consignment.
- Management of returns system i.e. Blue Bags /Tags and back-office sharepoint list.
- Act as the main contact for all consignment queries from Sales Reps and completion of various consignment lists on excel.
- Ordering and assembling new consignment and loan instrument / implant sets through purchase approval process.
- Liaising with suppliers daily for lead times.
- Responsible for the management of damaged instrument replacements and management of ‘Used’ Instrument stock
- Quoting and costing of new loan/consignment sets for Sales Reps (to facilitate Capital approval forms)
- Assisting in management of small and large scale stock management programmes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of ERP Systems and Microsoft Office (NAV an advantage)
- Knowledge of distribution supply chain model and/or operation of a consignment business model, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Experience working with Microsoft suite
- Minimum of 2 years working in a service driven, customer focused role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop and maintain strong working relationships, notably with internal departments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT systems and technical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude and works on own initiative
- Flexibility to “do what it takes” to get job done
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View