A highly visible supply chain role that is directly responsible for global health of offer (Cycle time and On Time Delivery), global health of inventory, engagement on Global and Regional SIOP execution. This is a hands-on position responsible for Inventory Planning, ensuring the accurate transmission of longer term requirements via planning systems – ASCP, Sales forecast validation and challenges if necessary and Master Data accuracy related to DRP. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain including factory planners, inventory management, the Zone CSF planners, sales, marketing, and customer support teams is essential to achieve these objectives. Understanding of the overall supply chain design and capability is key to this position. This position is accountable for inventory and customer on time delivery as main KPI.
- Responsible to for Inventory Plan/Unhealthy Inv. and review stocking policy/plan (MTS/MTO, SS, LTO, QMax)
- Ensure the accurate transmission of longer term requirements via corporate planning systems - ASCP
- Responsible to collect, analyse and challenge the sales forecast and collects critical information such as promotions, price increase, product launch delay and impact on sales due to supply shortages during the monthly SIOP execution.
- Engagement in Global and Regional SIOP execution.
- Ensure quality of Master Data related to DRP and Service Level Agreement.
- Manage KPIs and ensure alignment with the Production System
- Monthly Simulation Plan Review as part of SIOP Drumbeat
- Changes in the Gross Requirements must be validated & Justified and shared upstream
- Responsible to collect, analyse and challenge the sales forecast and collects critical information such as promotions, price increase, and impact on sales due to supply shortages
- Is accountable of the distribution requirement planning process for its perimeter of product/DC
- Simulate impact of any changes to Leadtime’s, source changes, Leadtime changes, new functionality. Prepare Monthly Supply Chain summary for SIOP STEP 4
- Define parameters of supply and stock management to achieve expected service level while optimizing Inventory level.
- Collaborate with Business Units to manage impact of New Product Introduction, End of life,
- Ramp up and ramp down, price increase, product launch delay and impact on sales due to supply shortages
- Critical Projects Review – Impact & Risk assessment
- Escalations of critical Supply shortages or Inventory Exposure due to forecast inaccuracy
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or IT
You should have strong experience in supply chain or logistics.
Quick adaptability and strong analytical capabilities are a must.
Experience using statistical software packages, extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities.
Must be detail oriented and able to communicate to cross functional teams.
Good presentation skills are important in this role. You will be responsible for presentations at management meetings
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View