A highly visible supply chain role that is directly responsible for global health of offer (Cycle time and On Time Delivery), global health of inventory, engagement on Global and Regional SIOP execution. This is a hands-on position responsible for Inventory Planning, ensuring the accurate transmission of longer term requirements via planning systems – ASCP, Sales forecast validation and challenges if necessary and Master Data accuracy related to DRP. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain including factory planners, inventory management, the Zone CSF planners, sales, marketing, and customer support teams is essential to achieve these objectives. Understanding of the overall supply chain design and capability is key to this position. This position is accountable for inventory and customer on time delivery as main KPI.
- Responsible to for Inventory Plan/Unhealthy Inv. and review stocking policy/plan (MTS/MTO, SS, LTO, QMax)
- Ensure the accurate transmission of longer term requirements via corporate planning systems - ASCP
- Responsible to collect, analyse and challenge the sales forecast and collects critical information such as promotions, price increase, product launch delay and impact on sales due to supply shortages during the monthly SIOP execution.
- Engagement in Global and Regional SIOP execution.
- Ensure quality of Master Data related to DRP and Service Level Agreement.
- Manage KPIs and ensure alignment with the Production System
- Monthly Simulation Plan Review as part of SIOP Drumbeat
- Changes in the Gross Requirements must be validated & Justified and shared upstream
- Responsible to collect, analyse and challenge the sales forecast and collects critical information such as promotions, price increase, and impact on sales due to supply shortages
- Is accountable of the distribution requirement planning process for its perimeter of product/DC
- Simulate impact of any changes to Leadtime’s, source changes, Leadtime changes, new functionality. Prepare Monthly Supply Chain summary for SIOP STEP 4
- Define parameters of supply and stock management to achieve expected service level while optimizing Inventory level.
- Collaborate with Business Units to manage impact of New Product Introduction, End of life,
- Ramp up and ramp down, price increase, product launch delay and impact on sales due to supply shortages
- Critical Projects Review – Impact & Risk assessment
- Escalations of critical Supply shortages or Inventory Exposure due to forecast inaccuracy
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or IT
You should have strong experience in supply chain or logistics.
Quick adaptability and strong analytical capabilities are a must.
Experience using statistical software packages, extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities.
Must be detail oriented and able to communicate to cross functional teams.
Good presentation skills are important in this role. You will be responsible for presentations at management meetings
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View