My client is currently seeking applications for a Systems Engineer located in Galway, Ireland. This Systems Engineer will work as a member of the Systems Architecture Design & Controls Team supporting development of Products. The role will work closely with cross-functional teams in a technical environment to ensure the development team have clear requirements and provide oversight on the development specifications.
- Partner with Engineering, Service, Product Management and Project Management teams across multiple platforms to ensure product requirements are developed and translated into clearly defined requirements for development teams.
- Coordinates internal and external efforts to ensure that product and customer requirements are captured, specifications documented, necessary milestones identified and project schedules are met.
- Facilitate workshops and ideations events with cross-functional teams to map out key milestones and associated deliverables.
- Lead the assurance that technical performance meets system requirements.
- Manages the delegation of Control, Software and Hardware FRACAS to relevant teams for updates and resolution until FRACAS has been resolved.
- Identify opportunities and implement processes to continuously improve communication flow throughout the development process.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with teams in multiple locations.
- Business travel up to 10%.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or similar discipline) and at least 4 years of Systems or Controls engineering experience is required
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in Systems Engineering and/or Control Systems design
- Knowledge in refrigeration systems, HVAC, off-road agricultural or construction equipment is desirable
- Experience with designing and supporting control solutions for rugged applications in harsh environments is a plus
- Ability to quickly prioritize issues/requests and be capable of personally diving deep and troubleshooting when required to deliver solutions within an accelerated timeframe
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or similar tools is desirable
- Experience with Agile in a product development culture and practices is desirable
- Experience in control system modeling (Matlab / Simulink) is a plus
- Understanding of controls systems design (hardware and software) including instrumentation, HMIs and communication networks (CAN)
- Strong communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View