My client has a full-time opportunity for a General Ledger-Tax Accountant with my Galway based multinational client.
Qualified Tax Consultant – AITI.
Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
• 3 yrs+ experience in dealing with EU VAT matters.
• Strong technical knowledge.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking capability to organize and interpret complex
information and challenge business decisions.
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively, meet deadlines, provide a professional service and follow through on assignments.
• Highly motivated self-starter able to manage his/her own time and workload.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate within all levels of the
organization and the ability to influence and guide Company management in relation to
• Effective interpersonal skills for representing the company and for maintaining excellent working relationships within the organization and with external communities.
• Enthusiasm & a genuine interest in customer care & support.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products is essential including Excel, Word, MS Project,
Visio and PowerPoint.
• Highly developed analytical skills.
• Strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation .
• Good facilitation skills for group problem solving.
• Well developed individual and group problem solving skills
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View