My client has a full-time opportunity for a General Ledger-Tax Accountant with my Galway based multinational client.
Qualified Tax Consultant – AITI.
Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
• 3 yrs+ experience in dealing with EU VAT matters.
• Strong technical knowledge.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking capability to organize and interpret complex
information and challenge business decisions.
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively, meet deadlines, provide a professional service and follow through on assignments.
• Highly motivated self-starter able to manage his/her own time and workload.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate within all levels of the
organization and the ability to influence and guide Company management in relation to
• Effective interpersonal skills for representing the company and for maintaining excellent working relationships within the organization and with external communities.
• Enthusiasm & a genuine interest in customer care & support.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products is essential including Excel, Word, MS Project,
Visio and PowerPoint.
• Highly developed analytical skills.
• Strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation .
• Good facilitation skills for group problem solving.
• Well developed individual and group problem solving skills