This position is accountable for managing large scale/high complexity Customer project orders, they may span over multiple years, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects/programs. Individual in this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support (site installation, commissioning and startup) and financial reconciliation utilizing a base knowledge of Products and their use. Mentors or Supervises immediate work group, serving as a resource to assist with work direction and coaching through complex projects.
- Takes ownership for validating the project’s statement of work and contract terms with the customer, including both technical and commercial elements, becomes lead contact for customer for balance of project order. (Project Initiation). Ensures the smooth transition between the tender team and the execution team.
- Develops a project schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan to ensure expectations are being met internally and externally. Direct engagement with the internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors. Confirms project plan elements with the customer and internal stakeholders. (Project Planning)
- Lead the execution of the customer’s project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information. (Project Execution). Overall responsibility for the conformity of the delivered offer with the customer's specs and standards.
- Monitor and control the performance of the customer’s project through its lifecycle. Key activities include: task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing project updates across team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, contract administration, and risk management. (Monitor and Control Project Work). Not only accountable for the project under execution but for all the customer's projects.
- In case of direct project execution management, lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. Validate project performance against target profitability. (Project Close)
- In agreement with the Solution Architect and pre-sales prescription team (Electra), compares/differentiates/propose alternate products with additional customer value compared to competition. Solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
- Utilizes a base knowledge of products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management, as well as an expertise in the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule.
- Mentors and / or manages project team. Assigns roles and responsibilities of team members. Coaches & mentors in customer service, technical knowledge, and project management processes / tools.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View