My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorities of the organisation.
Based in Head Office, Athlone, you will work closely with business leaders and their teams focusing on continuously developing a workplace whereby individuals can create their future and have an exceptionally rewarding career.
You will lead on all aspects of training, including the provision of proactive and professional advice and support, design and delivery of workshops and programmes, commissioning external providers, development of talent management interventions (including a graduate/apprenticeship programme), implementation of training functionality and responsibility for managing the training budget.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role with an impressive track record of designing and delivering effective training solutions and providing excellent customer service.
- Fetac Level 6 Train the Trainer qualified.
- Experience of using Cornerstone LMS and Rise 360 a distinct advantage.
- An appetite for learning, high attention to detail and a positive, engaging style of work. Creative thinker with the ability to work on their own initiative and problem solve.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing senior management teams, with proven change management experience.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and align to the commercial realities and growth ambitions of the business. Ability to interpret business needs and create pragmatic and effective training solutions.
- Deep knowledge and insights into current and best practice training solutions.
- Drive and action orientation to deliver results coupled with the project management skills, effective priority setting and planning capabilities to move from planning to execution at a fast pace.
- Passionate about adding value through workforce development.
- Creative and curious, with excellent communication and organisational skills. Adept at developing and maintaining positive, collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View