As a Transport Analytic Team Member, you will be monitoring fleet progression, scheduling, and co-ordinating of drivers and crew members. First point of contact for our fleet, mechanics and office to aid in the provision of our service.
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View