Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team’s mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily concerns front-end web development, interactive design and contribution to our code base, tools and processes that drive the team’s workflow. The Front End Web Developer will function as a member of the Development Team, and will collaborate with other team members to complete projects while improving team culture. We highly value great design skills coupled with problem solving and elegant code writing ability.
- To analyse market requirements and produce information architecture, wire-frames, user flows, and finalgraphic elements.
- Taking input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent wireframes.
- Development of new requirements and on-going maintenance of current system.
- Leading design and development of front-end functionality.
- Design and develop client-server modules and components across the full JEE stack.
- Maintain a high level of code integrity by writing clean and testable code
- Must be able to function as a leader as well as a contributor.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or comparable training in data structures, object oriented programming, application performance analysis and user interface design
- ReactJS excellent
- CSS, SASS excellent
- Java SE 1.8 and upper
- JEE 8
- OOP fundamentals
- Spring Framework (MVC, bean, SpringBoot: desirable)
- IoC and AOP(desirable)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Overview:Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system....View