Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team’s mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily concerns front-end web development, interactive design and contribution to our code base, tools and processes that drive the team’s workflow. The Front End Web Developer will function as a member of the Development Team, and will collaborate with other team members to complete projects while improving team culture. We highly value great design skills coupled with problem solving and elegant code writing ability.
- To analyse market requirements and produce information architecture, wire-frames, user flows, and finalgraphic elements.
- Taking input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent wireframes.
- Development of new requirements and on-going maintenance of current system.
- Leading design and development of front-end functionality.
- Design and develop client-server modules and components across the full JEE stack.
- Maintain a high level of code integrity by writing clean and testable code
- Must be able to function as a leader as well as a contributor.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or comparable training in data structures, object oriented programming, application performance analysis and user interface design
- ReactJS excellent
- CSS, SASS excellent
- Java SE 1.8 and upper
- JEE 8
- OOP fundamentals
- Spring Framework (MVC, bean, SpringBoot: desirable)
- IoC and AOP(desirable)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View