Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industry. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star award 2019, Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018 and 2019) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager for the North West territory who has poise, dedication and drive. You will play a pivotal part in developing a high performing team and driving the business performance forward. You will achieve this by engaging with your team through high quality coaching and mentoring as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives. You must have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage a team remotely whilst enabling them to exceed both customer and performance expectations.
The suitable applicant…
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Field Sales Management role.
- You are a high achiever, relentless in your endeavours to exceed personal and business targets.
- You have a proven track record of success in accelerating sales results, driving change, and leading with passion & enthusiasm.
- You have effective coaching and mentoring skills, exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally to the organisation.
- You have a Flexible working attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive basic salary DOE which will be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Fully expensed company car, company phone & laptop
- Very competitive commission structure
- Healthcare after 1 years’ service
- Vodafone home services after 6 months service
There has never been a more exciting time to join SalesSense. We are growing at an amazing rate and we are looking for the right people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View