To co-ordinate the end to end running of the cross-docking process, including the loading/unloading to ensure that all product is received, sorted and dispatched in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Co-ordinate all operations conducted at the assigned cross dock, such as monitoring of goods received; sorting deliveries and loading customer deliveries onto the correct trucks for multi-drops in a timely manner for dispatch.
- Co-ordinating all activity on the loading bay; supporting the loading of the pallets/cages.
- Co-ordinating all personnel assigned at the cross dock, possibly including the indirect supervision of third party employees/drivers
- Ensure sustained high performance and effective delivery of results with accuracy
- Communicate effectively with supervisor; planner; staff drivers.
- Have sound knowledge and experience in using IT systems.
- Co-ordinate all administration relating to cross-dock.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and all company policies and procedures.
Have experience in a similar role
Avialble to work the night shift
Excellent organistaional and communication skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View