To co-ordinate the end to end running of the cross-docking process, including the loading/unloading to ensure that all product is received, sorted and dispatched in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Co-ordinate all operations conducted at the assigned cross dock, such as monitoring of goods received; sorting deliveries and loading customer deliveries onto the correct trucks for multi-drops in a timely manner for dispatch.
- Co-ordinating all activity on the loading bay; supporting the loading of the pallets/cages.
- Co-ordinating all personnel assigned at the cross dock, possibly including the indirect supervision of third party employees/drivers
- Ensure sustained high performance and effective delivery of results with accuracy
- Communicate effectively with supervisor; planner; staff drivers.
- Have sound knowledge and experience in using IT systems.
- Co-ordinate all administration relating to cross-dock.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and all company policies and procedures.
Have experience in a similar role
Avialble to work the night shift
Excellent organistaional and communication skills
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View