To co-ordinate the end to end running of the cross-docking process, including the loading/unloading to ensure that all product is received, sorted and dispatched in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Co-ordinate all operations conducted at the assigned cross dock, such as monitoring of goods received; sorting deliveries and loading customer deliveries onto the correct trucks for multi-drops in a timely manner for dispatch.
- Co-ordinating all activity on the loading bay; supporting the loading of the pallets/cages.
- Co-ordinating all personnel assigned at the cross dock, possibly including the indirect supervision of third party employees/drivers
- Ensure sustained high performance and effective delivery of results with accuracy
- Communicate effectively with supervisor; planner; staff drivers.
- Have sound knowledge and experience in using IT systems.
- Co-ordinate all administration relating to cross-dock.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and all company policies and procedures.
Have experience in a similar role
Avialble to work the night shift
Excellent organistaional and communication skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View