The successful applicant will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage the operation responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pick, pack and ship) operations in the distribution centre. Responsible for assisting in the staffing, training, and scheduling of the warehouse team, while maintaining strict adherence to payroll budget, planning hours to achieve productivity goals and effectively manage fluctuating levels of work. Other duties will include maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, including compliance to all Health and Safety regulations and Covid-19 guidelines and providing 100% customer satisfaction by providing same day shipment of all customer orders ensuring accuracy, proper packaging using defined transportation modes. This position will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Provide hands-on supervision for staff to maximise productivity and accuracy in their job functions. Utilising weekly benchmark reports, performance posting, and goal setting to measure and communicate the results of performance to your team
- Plan daily workloads to ensure all customer orders will be 100% shipped the same day
- Supervise daily processes to ensure all Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics are met or exceeded
- Provide direction and assistance to the warehouse team by clarifying questions pertaining to job assignments and resolving issues
- Assist in training, developing and managing of the warehouse team. Monitor and enhance individual performance through clearly defined expectations, training, coaching and mentoring to achieve desired results
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of warehouses activities and costs.
- Development of reports to represent the key operational measurements of company operation ensuring that these reports are accurate, informative and presented in a fashion that can be comprehended by various audiences.
- Responsibility for ensuring site is fully compliant with Health & Safety Regulations and Covied-19 protocols
- Strong Warehouse knowledge and business acumen
- Experience using and implementing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ team lead or people management/leadership experience including performance management, annual leave management, absence processes, and developing and motivating team members
- Continuous improvement mind-set and proven ability to develop procedures and lead change initiatives.
- Self-directed working style and capable of making well informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, experience communicating and building relationships with stakeholders.
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within the required deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work to timescale, and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- • Understanding Process Improvement/Six Sigma processes is a plus
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View