We are seeking a Support/Web Administrator to be based in our Contact Centre in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a full-time permanent position.
· Entry Level – 1-2 years’ experience required
· Web development experience
· PHP development.
· Experience with traditional SQL database development (MS SQL Server)
· Networking Skills with experience in Windows Server 2012 r2 or newer
· Proven Experience with version control tools such as Github/Bitbucket preferable
· Experience API development, Json and XML
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Keen analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
· Ability to identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods
· Capable of working in multi-disciplinary teams
For the successful candidate this role will offer a competitive package of salary and additional benefits.
· €27,000 – €30,000 salary DOE
· Private health insurance after 1 years’ service
· Pension plan after 1 years’ service
· Incremental annual leave days based on service
· Monthly performance and Engagement Incentives
· Bike to work scheme
· Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
Our goal as an employer is to provide truly rewarding careers in a workplace where hard work and commitment is recognised, and everyone is given the support, training, and development they need to realise their full potential.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View