The role of the weighbridge administrator is to ensure all acceptable waste material entering or leaving the site is correctly recorded and accounted for in line with the facilities licensing requirements and waste acceptance criteria. To identify and correct anomalies and manage all weighbridge transactions including end of day cash out-out duties. Responsible for incoming phone calls/emails and skip related calls, inputting orders accurately on scheduling system and managing collections.
- Input orders accurately and communicate effectively with scheduling.
- Must have friendly phone manner and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Responsible for giving quotes and tracking quotes and effectively communicating hire rules and taking payment over the phone.
- Must be flexible and able to learn all weighbridge functions to provide back-up to weighbridge operators and skip scheduler and cover breaks and lunches.
- Friendly self-starter 8.30-5.30 and flexible to cover weekends.
- Liaising with skip scheduler to communicate delivery times with customers.
- Responsible for following up on skip order collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Communicate information that could potentially improve customer service or increase business.
- Participate in regular site operational meetings and contribute to projects.
- Carry out any other duties as require in line with meeting the company objectives.
- Adhere to relevant company policies and procedures.
- End of day cash-out duties.
- Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weighbridge including the office in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition.
- Responsible for ensuring skip payment and recording skip payments and other weighbridge transactions correctly to comply with end of day requirements.
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly data by waste type and by customer as part of management information and for environmental returns.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and have good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Flexible self-starter with a “Can Do” work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies or weighing anomalies.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View