My client is currently recruiting a Quality/Audit Coordinator/Team lead with responsibility for 3 quality auditors in locations around Ireland to inc NI, to ensure that depots adhere to and advance operational procedures.
Person will be based mainly in my clients HQ in Athlone, however have flexibility to travel as and if required.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practicecs and documentation
- Verify findings by comparing results to documentation
- Complete audit work by documenting audit results, findings and recommendations.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report discussing findings with audditees
- Compliy with legal/licensing./ISO requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management
- Prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operating information and trends
- Contribute to leading the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform and maintaining control of the full Audit cycle which includes reliability, compliance with applicable regulations & directives and risk management
- Attend meetings with auditees in order to understand the way their business operates
- Travel to various depots and meeting the relevant company staff while also obtaining the requisite information
- Provide advice to staff and management; this can be through the use of training sessions and courses or other means
- Research and assess the overall performance and risk management processes and using software to record the results.
- Have strong planning, organising, leadership and monitoring abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to lead a team and work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver feedback
- Project management skills desirable
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience with audit software would be benefical
- Strong work ethic and exemplary integrity is essential
- Capacity to adapt to change and a commitment to continuous process improvement
- Proven strong communication skills with stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Understanding of BI and data analytics advantageous
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office in particular Excel and word
- Must have a full clean drivers licence, own car is essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View