Our Client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will “hit the ground running” with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events, social media and/or other sources and develop relationships with executives/decision-makers within targeted sectors.
- Evaluate the company’s business model and develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits to deliver IT Solutions, (such as IT Business Solutions, Cloud Services, Microsoft Services such as Office 365 and Azure and IT Security).
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions and innovative ways to offer solutions.
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques to execute an effective sales process.
- Qualify, develop and advance opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation effort
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience within the IT and/or IT Solutions sector, or electronics industry with a proven track record of success and year on year incremental sales performance.
- Experience operating in a B2B environment.
- Have a strong network and contact base within the region, and be able to leverage this in order to develop new business within the relevant sectors.
- This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to deliver on business outcomes.
- Develop Sales strategy and maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and platforms and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills and strong dynamic interpersonal skills are essential requirements.
- Entrepreneurial skills with an ability to see and capitalise on opportunities.
- Proven ability to interpret sales metrics/targets and deliver to same.
- Possess sufficiently strong technical attributes to determine the feasibility of a project prior to capital/resource commitment.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements into a project specification and to liaise with other teams within the business to secure the business.
- A proactive and can do approach, with the ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
- Full Clean Driving Licence – essential - Car owner-desirable
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View