SalesSense are currently in a planned period of growth and are recruiting nationwide for a number of Telesales Agents (B2C) for our team. Considering the current situation with the Covid-19 global pandemic, please be advised we have made some changes to our current recruitment process. All our application channels are open and our recruitment team continue to bring candidates through our recruitment process. Candidates successful for a role in SalesSense will be notified and offered a role pending a start date. Induction and training dates can only be confirmed once current restrictions have been lifted. We look forward to receiving your application and will endeavor to keep you informed throughout the process.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales (B2C)
- You will be required to meet daily and weekly sales targets & KPIs
- Your contracted working hours will be 37.5 hours each week
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual, you are results driven with a proven track record of sales ability.
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to build rapport and be highly engaging with customers
- You have the ability to understand your customers’ needs and empathise with them
- You are tenacious and passionate about working on the front line of the business
- You thrive on collaborative team environment; you have a positive attitude and the ability to contribute to team goals and share information
- You have a proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload according to changing priorities
- Basic €21k – €23k DOE + Commission
- Private health insurance after 1 years’ service
- Pension plan after 1 years’ service
- Incremental annual leave days based on service up to 25 days
- Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- A permanent role where we invest in your development with ongoing training and support
- A growing and exciting team environment where your successes are celebrated, and people are the priority, your success is our success!
There has never been a more exciting time to join SalesSense. We are growing at an amazing rate and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is currently recruiting an Insurance and Fleet Manager working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams.....View
Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualifica....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers....View