As a mid market Business Development Manager you will be responsible for delivering sales growth for the Secure Power division into specific targeted segments. The position is a quota bearing sales role with KPI’s built around new business development, systems funnel growth and delivering on our Edge agenda. The position is ideally suited to a dynamic and passionate sales representative who is who is determined to source and secure new business. The successful candidate should be very customer focused and comfortable with travel across the zone to support their customer base.
- Develop a sales funnel in your given segments, nurturing those opportunities to the successful delivery of a profitable orders for Secure Power;
- Work with your target segments to identify, understand and define their requirements, proposing and specifying Secure Power solutions that bring innovation and improvement to the accounts operations;
- Source and secure new opportunities for growth in you target segments & develop new business relationships through entrepreneurial activities and networking;
- Identify, influence and convince key stakeholders in the decision making process within your target segments ensuring that you increase the probability of a successful outcome.
- Grow our Edge application sales showing a demonstrable increase in our funnel / sales for prefab solutions, racks & PDU's, software (EcoStruxure) and UPS.
- Work in collaboration with key channel and Elite partners to ensure that we support the opportunities you develop through the correct channels.
- Accurately highlight and forecast your funnel using our CRM tool Salesforce.com to bring greater efficiency between sales.techno commercial and project delivery. Using the CRM fully track the opportunities from concept to delivery ensuring we are correctly resourced to support the account and supply chain partners are engaged.
- Develop your business understanding to ensure you are fully versed in our strategic initiatives and have the ability to articulate and sell our EcoStruxure story and the value it brings to the customers operations.
- University Graduate or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Engineering and/or similar field
- Preferable 2 years plus experience in sales & solution selling
- Effective and demonstrable sales success at executive level; strong relationship management skills; proven ability to follow sales processes and work to demanding timescales
To achieve outstanding results a Key Client Manager should demonstrate:
• A strong account management background putting our customers first
• A proven track record of developing customer relationships to grow profitable sales
• Strategic planning, that is action orientated and measures results
• A strong understanding of Edge application and Racks / PDU sales
• Self driven team player who encourages excellence in others & can manage in a matrix
• A strong ability to understand complex requirements, be able to clearly communicate client needs and to challenge the client on solutions where necessary
• Able to politically navigate through an organisation
• Strong influencing skills and intercultural skills
• Tenacity, resilience, emotional intelligence
• Self drive and High levels of Motivation
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View