Currently recruiting for two Commercial Accountants to join my Galway based with responsibility for multiple reporting entities.
- Provide analytical, financial reporting and forecasting support for senior management at site and Group level
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making, by thoroughly evaluating key business metrics and trends
- Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization
- Act as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance and analysis
- Advise on and facilitate the implementation of new processes/systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified desired
- 2-5 years PQE (Industry/Practice)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly when working closely with non-financial teams
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to be part of multiple business projects while sustaining core objectives
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View