Ideally looking for someone who has a passion for new technologies and who has experience in vision and robotics development. The successful candidate will collaboratively work and contribute to an on-going research project with one of their industrial partners.
Qualifications/Experience-Particularly the part highlighted in bold
- Minimum a Honours Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: 3D object recognition, real-time machine vision and its application for control of robotic systems, pattern recognition, sensor alignment and calibration.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on experience developing robotics and/or vision systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Proven ability to analyse technical software development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date
- Knowledge of programming tools such as C/C++ or VisualBasic and experience with using embedded microprocessors.an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership of development projects.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with excellent organisational and personal management skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work with energy, drive and enthusiasm - to be a proactive member of the team.
- Knowledge of Agriculture
- Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View