The role of Customer Support Representative will be to resolve dealer / customer queries in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and will at all times represent my client in a highly positive and professional way to deliver excellent customer service, and application of technical skills in resolving issues and enhance their use of our products and services.
- Provide our customers and dealers with a friendly, positive and efficient service through;
- Being the point of contact to handle dealer / customer queries
- Providing accurate responses in a timely and professional manner to inbound calls
- Follow company processes to log and document reasons for calls and steps taken to resolve
- Research and investigate issues to best resolve issues in line with agreed timelines (SLAs)
- Escalate issues where necessary to other colleagues keeping dealers, & customers updated on progress
- Provide dealers / customers with expert advice to educate them on the products and service we provide
- Always aim to exceed SLA’s but know when to advise dealers / customers that an issue that require escalation.
- Work collaboratively and as part of a team with other colleagues, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with both.
- Comply with ISO9000 and any other standards that may apply
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service environment
Third level degree. Technical Qualification would be an advantage
Experience in a Customer Services role or related discipline an advantage
Fluency in English and a second European language French, German, Spanish., Dutch, Polish
Skills & Competencies
Technical aptitude and skills
Collaboration and team
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Patience and empathy.
Resilient and optimistic at all times
Takes responsibility and ownership to resolve issues using their own initiative.
Is proficient in Microsoft Office
From Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View