Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Service and Internal Sales Representative will execute the Customer Service and Sales function ensuring that all manufacturing products are distributed in line with Good Distribution Practices and company policies and procedures.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Team with Customers to build Pipelines and close opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Manager for further development and closure.
- Launch new products as they come on stream.
- Manage Ship and Debit process.
- The successful candidate will hold a Leaving Certification or equivalent and relevant certification/diploma.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service role.
- Experience of and ERP system would be desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications essential
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and proven problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Ability and flexibility to perform all other job-related and ad-hoc duties as required
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
This position plays a vital role in ensuring that the Health and Safety Department runs effectively and efficiently while also providing an essential support service to the H&S Officer.T....View