You will be supporting the organisation by creating reports in “Crystal reports” and other tools to satisfy the management information needs of all internal departments.
You will have some responsibility for the administration of the “Crystal Reports Server” ensuring that its use, efficiency and functionality is maximised throughout the organisation.
- Third level qualification in Finance /Business or computer science.
- Creative, disciplined, and resourceful with strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport with department heads and understand their information needs.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of our business processes and become familiar with a range of data sources and reporting applications.
- Practical knowledge converting raw data to meaningful reports.
Training and development will be offered to the successful candidate however knowledge or experience in some of the following would be advantageous:
• Relational Databases.
• Crystal Reports / Other Business intelligence tools.
• SQL programming.
• Excel / spread sheet functionality.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View