As a Data Analyst with SalesSense International you will be a part of an extremely high performing skilled team whose ethos is centred on integrity and respect. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
- Constantly review system & data performance. Develop & recommend strategic changes to the contact strategy to improve contact ability and overall campaign performance against targets
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology and data needs for present day and into the future.
- Data Migration and prototype testing.
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Consider both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Qualifications in Computer Science, MIS, DBA and similar
- Proven working experience with reporting in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, database management information analysis
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- External vendor management experience.
- Knowledge of various software, such as Microsoft Windows operating system, MSOffice Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Experience following processes, recommending improvements, translating technical terms to non-technical users, solving technical problems and working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of coding and/or programming (such as Visual Basic, HTML, PHP, ASP).
- Experience building and maintaining databases (such as Web, Access and SQL).
- Experience coordinating service requests with appropriate team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View