The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling bin deliveries and collections, Repairs, Replacements from our bin management system for the Connaught region.
- Scheduling service rep workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers.
- Monitoring of workflow to ensure completion of requests in a timely fashion.
- Stocktaking to ensure bin stocks are adequate in bin depots.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on bin delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ Transport or Logistics and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently deal with queries and deal with them in a professional manner.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View