You will be working to develop solutions that manage the industry’s leading uninterruptable power supply software management products as well as new and innovative power management solutions. We are responsible for the design, development and deployment of network, server based and embedded products involving the latest technologies including server virtualization and cloud computing. The group is made up of project managers, software engineers, firmware engineers, product managers, quality assurance engineers and technical writers and is characterized by a huge drive to provide innovative solutions to real customer problems.
Location: This role will be based in Galway office and you will be working in hybrid mode. A couple of days in the office and a couple of days from home.
- Promote DevOps practices across the Engineering organisation
- Maintain the platform used to deploy applications
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Help implement the engineering department’s strategy and processes.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional development environment
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD design and implementation.
- Experience with software engineering
- Experience TCP/IP networks and application level protocols
- Eagerness to learn and take ownership of hands-on projects
- Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
- Good team building and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to a project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Ability to work on vague as well as concrete tasks independently.
- Eagerness to learn about business and technology trends.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques - can break down complex tasks easily.
- Demonstrated creativity in their solutions.
- Take calculated risks on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate in their work.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View