This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.
Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting’s for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders, Gross to Net Revenue, CM, Backlog.
- Complete understanding and ownership of each entry booked in the P&L and the operational process behind. (i.e. Rebates, Returns, Credit Memo Claims, Post Invoice Discounts)
- Drive monthly Fast closing activities, anticipate financial impacts before the closing and escalate un-usuals if necessary.
- Lead. manage and develop financial activities and dashboards to deliver visibility and achieve business goals and performance metrics
- Partnership with the Controller to ensure processes (i.e. monthly accruals) are solid and following the GAP requirements
- Implement standards, methods and training across the team to assure efficiency, 1 intern as direct report
- Collaborate with Zone Finance Business Partners to drive ad hoc analysis / deep dives where required
- Preparation of clear & accurate Management reporting to Top Management in order to provide a qualitative understanding of the business variances
- Open minded, Business oriented
- Diligent, committed, rigorous and well-organized
- Team player, effectively interact with all levels of management
- Excellent analytical skills and synthesis skills
- Result oriented, proactive and quick learner
- Strong Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel) and knowledge of ERP / Hyperion is a plus
- Fluent n English, any 2nd languages is a plus
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and principles
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View