Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end development and mobile Apps. Dynamic environment using AGILE methodologies that promotes collaboration between different development teams.
- Designing and developing features in a highly scalable environment to High Standards
- Working with product managers to design solution
- Building for high volume platforms: linking millions of users worldwide at the same time
- Get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions
- Working in a cross-functional agile team you will be helping to develop features with collaboration across the software stacks.
- Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- 5+ years C Linux firmware application development experience required but strong graduate candidates will be considered
- Proven experience developing and debugging multi-threaded systems.
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code.
- A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Team leading and managemen
Desirable but not required:
- Linux Kernel and/or driver development
- PIC programming experience
- AGILE SCRUM work environment
- Unit Test Driven development
- Bluetooth classic or BLE development
- Experience with GSM AT Commands / Modem integration
- CANBus/J1939 experience
- Sensor integration
- Development and debug of firmware such as u-boot
- Can read and interpret system schematics
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is currently recruiting an Insurance and Fleet Manager working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams.....View
Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualifica....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers....View