As a Transport Analytic Team Member, you will be monitoring fleet progression, scheduling, and co-ordinating of drivers and crew members. First point of contact for our fleet, mechanics and office to aid in the provision of our service.
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View