- The Order Management Coordinator will be a single point of contact proactively supporting the working relationship with direct transactional accounts (incl Intercompany accounts). They will be the primary contact for supporting customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolution of pricing issues and interfacing with Supply Planning for product availability and general account support within an account set.
Proactive transactional account/ order support
Communication with internal and external customers regarding order and delivery status. Notify customers of upcoming back-orders.
Notify customers/sales on pricing changes on monthly basis
Validate that purchase orders are compliant with corporate & finance guidelines.
Proactive communication with sales on EMEA back-orders and recover plan as well as on expected supply chain shortages
- You should be fluent in English & French both verbal and written
- You should present some experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite and E-Mail communication tool.
- You should present the ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask & work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
- Strong “can do” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
- Oracle and InTouch experience an advantage
- Experience working in a multicultural environment/ team
- Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification or a couple of years of related experience with required education or a couple years of related experience without required education
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View