My client is seeking a full-time position for a Software Engineer who is passionate about delivering software to the cloud in an efficient and effective manner. You will join a cross disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy IoT solutions that scale to our growing business needs. The role will also involve troubleshooting and supporting the operations of the platform
- Assist in the design and architecture of the product with particular emphasis on cybersecurity as well as creating engineering documents
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Help the team develop the application backend in Node and Express.
- Mentor other team members
- Develop cybersecure solutions.
- Some international travel may be required.
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science or related degree.
- Masters degree in related field desirable.
- At least 3-5 years working in a similar role with particular emphasis is in the knowledge of Angular.
- Working on cloud based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Required Skills (in order of importance)
Angular 2 or greater. Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage.
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
UI and UX design
Software development tools such as git, JIRA and ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana(ELK)
Server-side software in Node and Express
REST API Development
The following are highly desired skills:
Azure PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Knowledge of how to deploy and maintain enterprise class web sites to the cloud.
Knowledge of API security protocols (e.g. SAML, OAuth2)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View