2 year FTC
To support site safety in services and Solutions businesses. To ensure compliance with current legal requirements and best practice, ensuring risks are minimised and correct working practices maintained through an underpinning of culture and positive safety behaviours. To work with all applicable businesses as a H&S Specialist to bring a unified approach and to ensure Operations understand the safety requirements for their deployment teams. To seek continuous improvement on health, safety and environment practices for all parts of the respective business areas.
To support Services and Solutions Operations - Divisional/Regional management in implementing actions to deliver strategic Health, Safety and Sustainability plans.
Work with site (local and on field) management teams to advise, plan and implement actions to improve working environment and people wellbeing on sites.
Investigate and review of all accidents, incidents and Near Miss. Recommend improvement actions and records of them.
Ensure that all suppliers and sub-contractors are properly assessed before inclusion on the Approved List and regular reviews take place with all sub-contractors.
Support and assist on creating and providing trainings related with Environment, Health & Safety.
Support the completion of Risk Assessments and POWRA and support line managers to create them in specific risk areas. Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following procedure and work according to RAMS.
Arrange and carry out audits and HSE inspections at customer sites and offices. Make recommendations arising from inspections and monitor implementation. Coordinate customer audit requirements.
Support OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, ISO 50001, ISO 9001 and ISO 39001 within organisation.
Support communication that rises HSE awareness, responsibility and change of culture in line with organisation strategy.
- You must have a NEBOSH Certificate, Degree/Diploma/ degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Equivalent
- Safe pass
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role in a Construction or Services organization where CDM is paramount.
- You need to be computer literate in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Intranet (also ideally experience of SAP/other databases)
- This position requires that you have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be able do presentations to the senior management level internally and externally.
- Corporate membership of IOSH
- HNC in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience in delivering effective Health and Safety training courses
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View