The Sales Representative will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating our Portfolio of Hospital Furniture including Specialist Beds, Transport Trollies, Operating Tables to our customers, calling to all departments within the hospital and Nursing Home environments throughout the Republic of Ireland. The ideal candidate would preferably be located within easy reach of Dublin.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility.
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales. Candidates with nursing/technician experience will also be considered.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware. Able to manage a complex business. Well organised
- Full clean driver’s licence is a pre-requisite
- Self-motivated and team player.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View