Reporting to the HR Leader Ireland, the HR Partner role will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and Attendance and other transactional tasks for all employees for two sites in Ireland.
The HR Partner will treat Employee, Manager and HR inquiries on all relevant HR policies, processes, systems and employee programs.
- Execute HR plans, processes, and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy.
- Manage and coordinate both the On-boarding and Off-boarding processes, ensuring that all the HR activities are completed for both newcomers and leavers;
- Manage all personnel administration (including offers and changes in labor relationship such as increases, bonuses and redundancies, letter preparation, employee file maintenance);
- Administer all relevant benefits, such as Private Pension, Contractual Insurance etc.;
- Ensure the HRMS system is up-to-date with accurate data, perform the transactions (such as new hires, promotions, pay changes, leaves of absence, etc) and provide HRMS self-service administration;
- Manage and respond to customer queries via ServiceNow, with a first contact resolution goal and create and maintain the knowledge articles for the country.
- Administer all aspects of the various HR policies and ensure compliance to all statutory regulations;
- Collaborate with the HR team, HRIT team, other HR departments and managers to resolve inquiries and issues and drive continuous improvement;
- Actively support enterprise and system and process improvement implementations (where applicable);
- Update and present monthly HR metrics;
- Support the Talent Acquisition process, e.g. preparing contracts, reference checking, medical set up.;
- Support other members of the HR team as required.
Payroll Responsibilities (Backup for Payroll Partner when out of the office) Further detail on this provided on request
- Associate’s degree with 3+ years of HR, payroll, call center or similar experience working with a high volume of transactions and managing vendors
- Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies and systems (PeopleSoft/SAP, etc.)
- Strong sense of commitment and affinity towards continuous improvement
- Experience with administering HR systems, PeopleSoft, Service Now, Kronas and Taleo preferred
- HR policy and program administration experience a plus
- Intermediate level MS Office skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills with all levels of the organization
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View