The successful candidate must thrive in the world of HR and excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing environment; we need someone who can readily adapt to any situation who is used to wearing multiple hats, someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and create something new and exciting. A proactive business partner, you must have the ability to deliver meaningful HR solutions to support our leadership team in delivering a high performance, commercially focussed business model. This role will require travel between our businesses in Northern Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Business Partnering and Strategic Influencing
The ability to build relationships with the Business Managers and Sales teams and to have the skill set to directly influence the key decision makers and opinion leaders. It is vital that the HR Manager has the ability to understand the current and emerging needs of our Industry and our employees and ensure the HR team is delivering solutions which address those needs.
- Support the HR Strategic Planning process including Operational HR Planning and Reporting (HR Operational Excellence)
Strategically planning how we will meet its current and future HR needs and how people will be supported and nurtured within our organization is critical for success. Our framework for HR Operational Excellence enables us to deliver meaningful HR services and solutions to support the achievement of our Business plan. At an operational level, ensure we have established HR management practices to support management and employees in achieving their day-to-day goals. Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of our HR policies, processes, practices, and programs in Ireland and Europe. Provision of timely and accurate people data to assist the organisation in making informed decisions in relation to resourcing. Management of HR Information Systems (HRIS) ensuring that data is accurate. Delivery of HR Reports as required for SGMT and Board level. Ensure we have a clear reporting tool in place to communicate data to the businesses.
- Talent Management including Talent Attraction/Building leadership competency: Attraction – Retention - Succession
Manage employee relations and coach managers and employees plan for their future. Support the HR Director in managing employee retention, succession and workforce plans that raise the bar on our overall talent strength. Assess our progress on all things talent, implement and utilise HR metrics to measure performance and make sure we're on the right track. Leveraging our chosen recruitment providers. Work directly with recruiters and candidates to ensure a high-quality candidate experience and brand. Manage the on-boarding of all successful candidates, from contract negotiation to induction etc.
- Build Culture
Foster meetings, gatherings and the other events that make Sisk Healthcare a fun and vibrant place to work. Support our established wellness programme that promotes a healthy work environment. Support our established CSR initiatives. Develop a sense of team with staff and volunteers contributing to the organisation's mission.
- M&A – HR Due Diligence
Support the HR Director in completing HR due diligence as part of any M&A activity. Will require TUPE experience.
- GDPR & Legal Expert
HR Champion for GDPR, ensuring that the organisation is compliant. Maintain a thorough understanding of GDPR legislation. Respond to any requests under the GDPR legislation. Thorough understanding of Irish, Northern Irish, UK and European employment legislation to ensure that the organisation remains compliant at all times. This includes ensuring that any changes in legislation is documented and reported in advance so that its impact can be assessed by the organisation.
- Compensation and Benefits Planning
Benchmarking across all roles completed annually using Willis Towers Watson as the main source of data, support by additional Salary Surveys as available. Ad-hoc benchmarking provided as required by the businesses. Completion of documentation for all payroll changes and complying with Audit requirements. Responsible for the management of the pension scheme from an internal perspective, liaising closely with finance and the Pension Administrators. Scheduling of regular pension clinics for employees.
- Developing and updating HR Policies in line with legislation and industry changes
Manage the design and implementation of all policies and procedures in order to communicate the values of our organisation, ensuring consistency of process and also that we as an organisation meet Best Practice standards and are in compliance with all relevant Employment Legislation.
- Employee Relations
Management of all employee relations issues as they arise including the completion of Disciplinary & Grievance processes. Development of Performance Improvement Plans as required. Coaching of Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise and the satisfactory closing out of these issue.
- Project Management
Management and delivery of HR Projects in line with the needs of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Appropriately qualified level 8 with CIPD or equivalent in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years in a HR Management role in a progressive, best practice, human resource environment
- Full Clean Driving Licence
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have experience in all of the following:
A proven track record of success, working as a true business partner at Manager Level. Ideally you will have previous experience in a medical device organisation through a period of hyper-growth
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competent in advising on issues that have Irish and UK employment laws implications.
- Preference for basic understanding of Dutch and Nordic employment laws also - “pan-European”
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, European HR practices
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation and the ability to build strong working relationships with remote teams.
- Prior experience of mergers and acquisitions would be preferable but not a prerequisite
- You will need to be commercially minded and be a credible part of the management team.
- You must have demonstrated success in Employee Relations, driving top performance talent management practices, fostering employee engagement / motivation, and best practice HR
- Be courageous and know when to take a risk in order to execute on something big / important
- Be oriented towards a high EQ and embrace feedback
- Outstanding project management, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service
- Successful track record of creating, providing and promoting great culture and work place practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of organisation design leadership and coaching as well as company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- A sense of humour, empathy and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View