The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the repair and maintenance of other third party equipment. The successful candidate will receive in-house training and be backed up by our service team and factory based engineers.
As they offer a nationwide service the successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout the country and will also be expected to overnight on location from time to time. The successful candidate will be part of the “on call” rota and must be available on a 24 hr. basis when on call.
- 2 + Years' experience in a field service role
- Proven experience with servicing HVAC equipment.
- Proven experience with fault finding chiller plant and refrigeration systems.
- F-gas certified.
- Familiarity with the use of PC based tools (MS word, Excel etc) and other proprietary type software.
- Proven ability to work is a self-sustaining manner with limited recourse to direct supervision.
- Full, Clean Driver's license.
- Permit to work in the EU.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View