Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. The customer service agent helps our customers by providing information on our products and service, answer questions, and managing complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handling a high volume of calls
- Communicating with customersvia on the phone, email, live chat, or face-to-face.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service environment.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Organised, diplomatic and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is currently recruiting an Insurance and Fleet Manager working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams.....View
Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualifica....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers....View