PlaceMe Recruitment are looking for a high-performing Inside Sales Manager to help our Galway based client meet & exceed customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, developing sales plans and attracting/exciting new business.
It is the role of the Inside Sales Manager to lead, coach, motivate and inspire a team of sales executives to achieve and exceed budget expectation. They will be responsible for the onboarding, mentoring, training and the success of new starters in the team, as well as continually identifying areas for development with existing team members.
Must have proven SaaS sales experience, contributing significantly to a new client acquisition strategy
- Achieve/Drive growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing and motivating the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Develop strategy for recruitment, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build, develop & promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Train, coach, mentor, develop strong sales team
- BS/MS degree in business or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a high preforming company
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Proven experience with mentorship, coaching and people management skills
- Experience working in a tech environment a strong plus
Contact Richie on today 087 9404184 or on email@example.com for more details
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View